Children above 3 year-old are more able communication, it would be a good chance to let them be your dog's little trainer. Positive reinforcement based training do not rely on physical force to "control" dogs, they can experience the fun of being the teacher of your dog. A lot of parents learn that children naturally treat their dog as their human friends, but usually the dogs are scared by their act. Showing them how dogs communicate would help them understand what they should and should not do to their dog, with that we can all enjoy a respectful life in the family.
課程日期: 2021年7月31日 (星期六)
Date: 31 July, 2021 (Sat)
時間: 10:30-12:00 (英語) / 12:30 - 14:00 (粵語)
Time: 10:30-12:00 (English) / 12:30 - 14:00 (Cantonese)
地址: 香港鴨脷洲利榮街2號新海怡廣場10樓 - Whiskers N Paws
Address: 10/F Horizon Plaza, 2 Lee Wing Street, Ap Lei Chau, HK - Whiskers N Paws
費用: $650/家庭 (參加的孩子年齡必需介乎3-10歲)
Fee: $650/Family (Participating child should be 3-10 year-old)
報名截止日期: 2021年7月29日 (星期四)
Application deadline: 29 July, 2021 (Thur)
* 20% of proceeds will be donated to Hong Kong Dog Rescue
Be a little dog trainer
3-10 year-old child & dog are welcome
11. 課堂以小組形式授課，個別狗隻可能會出現激動、甚至危險的行為，為了保障其他學員的安全與權益， 閣下有責任於報名表格內詳細列明狗隻的行為問題，Dogniversity有權拒絕個別狗隻參與課程。如狗隻的行為問題於工作坊中出現，導師或會按實際需要，建議相關家庭暫時帶狗隻離開課室。 其他家入可繼續出席工作坊，以學習技巧並回家進行練習。
Terms & Conditions:
1. Participants should fill out the form in the enrollment form, an email will be sent for payment confirmation.
2. Dogs has to be aged 16 weeks or above and full vaccinated (5in1 vaccination).
3. Not all dogs are suitable for group class, we may refuse not qualified dogs to join the workshop.
4. Every family should have at least one 18 year-old or above adult accompanying the child in the workshop, a maximum of 4 people are accepted for each family.
5. Participating child should be between 3-10 year-old and has basic verbal communication skill.
6. Limited seats are available, based on first come first served upon payment date.
7. If typhoon signal no 3 or above / a rainstorm red or black warning is issued 2 hours before workshop start time, the workshop will be cancelled and postponed.
8. Participants has not been travelling within 14 days prior to the workshop and do not have contact with any COVID-19 confirmed case.
9. Participants must wear a mask in the workshop.
10. Please do not come for the workshop if you are sick.
11. In order to protect all participants in class, we reserves the right to refuse any dog who present behaviour issue that may disruptive, or that may be exacerbated by participation in a group class. It is the owner’s responsibility to notify Dogniversity their dog’s behaviour issues in the application form. If any behaviour issues are discovered during the workshop and the trainer determines that it is in everyone's best interest that you seek private consultation, you will be recommended to bring your dog away from the classroom, while the other family members welcome to keep attending in the classroom to learn.
12. Refunds are provided only for class cancellations made by Dogniversity.
13. You understand that attendance of the course is not without risk to yourself, members of your family or guests who may attend, or to your dog. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold Dogniversity and the trainers free from any and all liability or claims by any member of your family or any other person accompanying you to any training session or function of Dogniversity as a result of any action by any dog, including your own.
14. In the case of any disputes, Dogniversity reserves the right of final decision