I want a dog!
"Are you ready to have one?"
6-12 years old child is welcome
Believe lots of parents has been requested for having a pet at home from their child, we admire their compassion towards animals, but it's a lifelong commitment. This workshop aimed to let children to understand what they have to do when they really got a dog at home, its not about playing fetch only.
The workshop will teach the children on how to read dog's body language, how to approach dog safely and the common issues they may face when having a dog at home.
適合什麼人? Who is it for?
Children who love dogs
Family who planned to have dogs
Children who have dog for the first time
For child to understand the reality of having dogs at home
Interested in understanding dog behaviour
課程日期: 2022年10月15日 (星期六)
Date: 15 Oct, 2022 (Sat)
時間: 10:30-12:00 (英語)
Time: 10:30-12:00 (English)
地址: 鴨脷洲利榮街2號新海怡廣場10樓 - Whiskers N Paws
Address: 10/F Horizon Plaza, 2 Lee Wing Street, Ap Lei Chau - Whiskers N Paws
費用: $550 / 家庭* (參加的孩子年齡必須介乎6-12歲)
Fee: $550 / Family* (Participating child must be 6-12 years old)
Application deadline: 9 Oct, 2022
A certificate will be given after completion of the workshop
4 participants per family only
Please do NOT bring along your dog
Terms & Conditions:
1. Participants should fill out the form in the enrollment form, an email will be sent for payment confirmation.
2. Every family should have at least one 18 year-old or above adult accompanying the child in the workshop, a maximum of 4 people are accepted for each family.
3. Participating child should be between 6-12 year-old and has basic verbal communication skill.
4. Limited seats are available, based on first come first served upon payment date.
5. Please do not bring along with your dog.
6. If typhoon signal no 3 or above / a rainstorm red or black warning is issued 2 hours before workshop start time, the workshop will be cancelled and postponed.
7. Participants has not been travelling within 14 days prior to the workshop and do not have contact with any COVID-19 confirmed case.
8. Participants must wear a mask in the workshop.
9. Please do not come for the workshop if you are sick.
10. Refunds are provided only for class cancellations made by Dogniversity.
11. In the case of any disputes, Dogniversity reserves the right of final decision